Custom Search

Monday, April 30, 2012

Making the Human Brain Stronger; A Theory

Drawing of the human brain, from the publicati...
Drawing of the human brain, from the publication "Alzheimers disease, unraveling the mystery", available from the National Institute for Aging. This drawing shows several of the most important brain structures. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Is it possible to make the human brain thicker; meaning more connections and able to work more efficiently? Well if thickening the brain would in fact do this, yes there may very well be a way to make it thicker. How so you ask? Well I have this theory you see?

A few years back I had once thought on using sound waves, microwaves at low power settings, perhaps even directed energy of some sort, we may be able to thicken the brain. Of course if we did this we would need a healthy brain, which had all the right nutrients, along with special amino acids and during the process we would need higher rates of cardiovascular levels to continue cooling. How do I know this will even work? Well, I am not sure if that would work, but the brains seems to deliver to itself defenses against such things which may cause it to strengthen and protect its self allowing the brain protect its self. I think I wrote an article on that theory and I will have to dig it up one of these days.

My concept was to make a normal human brain better, stronger and faster in processing without over heating it. This would allow human-computer interfaces or plug in memory chips to work at very high rates of speed; has military applications, etc. And well who knows it might even help autistic children some how; although I must admit I do not have any children and I do not know much about autism, so it is hard for me to consider all these points fully because I have not read enough on the subject to be properly versed.

Just observational experiences thus far. Anyway the brain is a fascinating subject and one of my favorites. Perhaps some one will read this article and ponder on this theory of mine somewhere out there in cyber space. Consider all this in 2006.

"Lance Winslow" - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; www.WorldThinkTank.net/. Lance is an online writer in retirement.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lance_Winslow

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/199532
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yusri-Zakaria